From the Giving Earth and From Scratch ~ Old World Baked Goods

Welcome to the Good Food & Earth Blog! As residents of Ashland, Ohio we strive to be as sustainable as possible. Operating the Giving Earth in downtown Ashland and a small Ohio Cottage kitchen from our home has allowed us to encourage the community to grow together as a whole. We practice a 'Do No Harm' motto, in all that we do. We ask that you CoExist on our blog and refrain from the three P's; Prejudice of any kind, Preaching of any religion and the use of any Politics. We are all children of this universe, living together.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Colorful World ~ Ashland, OH



This is my gift to you. To all my friends & family, something special created by me with a small message at the end. Enjoy and feel free to share. Turn your volume up for the music.

While visiting my aunts house around the 4th of July, we heard a noise in the distance. I recognized it as that of a hot air balloon. Next thing you know the sky is filled with them. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. The sky was clearer than clear and I was happy to have my camera with me.

These balloons are from the Hot Air Balloon Festival held annually in Ashland, OH.

No comments:

Post a Comment